BBC Student ministry exists to assist & equip parents & students with the basic tools of discipleship. Our goal is to encourage students to be lifelong learners and followers of Jesus.
Our Strategy: Do what Jesus did. So how do we get there? We capitalize on the times we have together on Sunday’s and Wednesday night’s to teach and train. Also by being intentional and strategic in our planning of retreats, camps, fellowship times.
· Teach – We will teach the Word of God expositionaly through books of the Bible as well as at times teach systematically through themes and topics always seeking to provide a solid biblical theology.
· Invest - in our leadership team (parents, Sunday school teachers, small group leaders, students) be at student events and encourage them.
· Connect - be intentional to know others and be known by others (authentic relationships)
· Grow - understand our identity is in Christ and therefore we pursue holiness and godliness (this will cause us to be conformed into the image of Christ)
· Serve - to be humble servants of Christ by serving his church (integrate students into the body of Christ according to the gifts and passions)
· Model - live a life that echoes what we teach
(Our Motto: In Word & Deed; According to Christ)
Here are 5 Characteristics that we want to develop in our students by prayer, the grace of God, and relational discipleship.
1. A Passion for Jesus and his Word
2. A Brokenness over their Sin
3. A Burden for the Lost
4. A Love for the Church
5. A Heart for the Nations
Here is when we regularly gather to worship, study, and grow.
Sunday School from 9am - 10am
Jr. High Girls
Jr. High Guys
Sr. High Girls
Sr. High Guys
6-7pm Corporate Worship
Wednesday Night Worship
5:30pm - Food & Fellowship
6pm - 7:15pm - Worship, Share groups